OP Sherman Update -1

Prior to priming the OP Sherman and the third and last P-38 of my flight, I decided to add a tow cable to the tank. I used the same 26 gauge wire mentioned in my previous post for the cable, and created eye ends using green stuff. I also added an additional musette bag hanging from the tow cable. Once glued in place, I scored the wire with an X-acto to add detail.

The P-38 required a good bit of prep work. There was a good bit of flash on the model as well as several casting defects. I repaired the worst defect on the port wing with green stuff.

The next post in the series will include the first dry brushing. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment